1) I am sore all over :) I got in such an amazing workout yesterday, made me feel like a rockstar.
* 21 minutes of stairs (no knee pain during or after so I think the stairs are okay, maybe even good for my knee)
* Hot in Here Body Rock workout~ I think this one is my new favorite :D Took about 14 minutes and I was destroyed. Hit every muscle group.
This move is being added to night time abs.
* 2 mile run since I was feeling really good, went garmin-less, but felt fast (which I haven't felt in the past few days)
* Random planks, blaster push-ups (thanks ROSE ;), pull-ups, more crab toe touches↑
EVERYTHING is sore. It is love :) Especially my sides under my arms, my lats I guess?
2) My best friend is on her way here right now! She will probably get here before I finish this :D
What I'm Not Loving
1) It is mid 30's today :/
* I was supposed to go to a track meet at my old HS where they were having an Alumni 4x1 race. No one knew exactly what time that was going to happen and I had no desire to stand around in the cold for hours in order to run for 20 seconds. Although it would have been nice to see some old teammates.
* I was also going to take Nolan to an Easter Egg hunt at the local college campus, but I don't want him to get sick before we go away on Wednesday.
Oh well, we will be in warm weather soon enough :)