Friday, February 4, 2011

Preview For Tomorrow's Charity Bake Sale

     Some of you may have heard about Jogging With Fiction's Blog Bake Sale to raise money for Kisses From Katie.  After I read her first post about it I decided it would be fun to make some Valentine's Day Cake Pops to help out :D  These aren't a "healthy" baked good by any means, but my food philosophy is that it is okay to have a treat sometimes (or give them to others) :)

Here is a little preview of what they look like so far:


I still have 3 more colors to finish

I actually found a conversation heart that said, "RACE ME,"  I HAD to include that one!

I'll have a full post tomorrow with the link to the Bake Sale and more pictures and description!!  I'm really excited about these :D!

14 comments:

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I still want to learn how to make these cake pops

Heather said...

Those look great. I love the Race Me one!!

Mamarunsbarefoot said...

Those look really great!!!

GeorgiaSnail said...

those pops look yummy!!!!!

Jogging with Fiction said...

FANTASTIC! I'm so excited! These guys look awesome!

Rose said...

Ooooh yum.

Jill said...

AWESOME!!!

Diet Chic ~ Jury said...

So cute!!! especially the "tweet me"

Crafty Jogger said...

I love these! I've made cake pops...but always as plain old circles.

I like baking for other people. Part of my weight loss strategy is to make everyone around me fatter so that I look skinnier in comparison =P

Caroline said...

I have never heard of cake pops before (I am Canadian that is my only excuse) those look great!

Chris K said...

Very impressive young lady. As usual.

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Katie, that is the PERFECT item for this bake sale! You are going to get some great bids!!

MuncherCruncher said...

Way to go girl. 8 is AWESOME!! And those cake pops are darling!! xoxoxo

the dawn said...

race me? seriously? i NEED that heart. i will officially be in search of that until it is found.

love your pops! they are so cute!!!