Monday, February 7, 2011

My Day in Outfits

Another shorty post
('cause I have like 5-6 real posts I want to write, but not the mental capacity to actually write them [now].)


  Slow easy 8-miler outside, 40° again!, no watch.  Can't forgo my music though :)  Downloaded the Glee "Heads Will Roll/ Thriller" Mash-up before I headed put the door.  GET IT. Greatness.

Idk what kinda face this is.  
The hungover/ not feeling as great as I did yesterday one I suppose.


After run I was feeling better-ish (but still not great), I decided to get a bit dolled up because it helps me feel somewhat confident in myself (I'm working on it ).

I need to cut my bangs, badly (they're in my face :/ )


Burnout Tank: Buffalo
Skirt & Leggings: Forev 21
Cardigan: Old Navy
Boots: They're 3 yrs old and still my fave, I believe they were from Bakers
Necklace: American Eagle (It has says LOVE and I love it :)

That's all I got. . . hopefully I can put together something worthwhile tomorrow :D

15 comments:

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

I'm wearing the same outfit today. TWINS!!!

Katie said...

Ohhh I love your comments :D I'm still laughing about getting to the end of the treadmilI! You're either really funny or I'm easily amused ; )

californiadreamin said...

You look GORGEOUS!!! Love the running outfit too

MuncherCruncher said...

Oh my gosh you are darling. Bottom line. Getting ready helps me to feel better sometimes too..and then putting my sweats on again makes me feel even better! ;)

Chris K said...

This is a chick post. I have no comment. Wait, one. Thank you for your awesome support this weekend! I am humbled.

Amanda@runninghood said...

Ha! Love Chris' comment because I was thinking what a chic post this was! You're gorgeous Katie..inside and out!

coach dion said...

You can get away with a post like this, I can't!!! your dress sence is far better than mine, and I bet you look good in anything, so how about a full fashion show next time...

J and A said...

Looking great! Love the outfit posts!

Kittee I am a Runner! said...

I always feel better when I have a hot shower. But I will have to agree that when I get dressed after a long run. I like to prance around because I feel so skinny. hahaha

You look Fab!

Stacie said...

Super cute outfit!

Nicole @ "Haute Runner" said...

Cute outfits!!!
Dumb question- how do you get the degrees symbol?

JohnP said...

Yum.

Kay said...

All great looks !!

What kind of running shoes do you recommend? I need a new pair.

On a side note your hair is so long, love it. Wish mine would grow faster !!

Elisa@Deeply Truly Elisa said...

You look so so so cute!

Adam said...

Funny.... I have a bunch of posts that I want to write too but I just don't have the energy. Maybe tomorrow!

(Btw, looking good w/ the layered look......Why can't guys ever pull that off w/out looking like a backstreet boy?)