Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome To The Jungle

   My best friend just decided to make a trip down here (from upstate) tomorrow and stay over till Thursday, SO HAPPY!!!! :D

                  Sorry :) I'm just a little excited, I see my best friends way to little :(

      On to the extremely important issue of. . .

Bikinis!

Victoria's Secret has come out with their suits for Summer '11

I'm thinking a little ZEBRA
     

This is exactly what I will look like in it too. . . after a boob job. . . and some lipo.

I do like a little hot pink with my zebra, so maybe I'll mix and match with these bottoms:


What are your opinions on Zebra Print? 
 (No JohnP I'm not asking what you think about the models ;)


Cannot WAIT for these days again:


Nollie being silly with his cuz :)


     And while we are on the topic of very important issues,  I don't want to call you out or anything, buttt Mr. Spandex King I have been getting a decent amount of traffic from your bloggy.  
       Yet when I try to check it out it is private,  hmmm I am a very curious person and I like to know who is linking to me and check out their blog too.  I mean I have no problem with you linking to me without me knowing who you are or me being able to see your blog, as long as I'm getting the hits I'm happy ;)   
     But I'm STILL curious, so give a shout or something, or not if you don't want to.  I can deal.


 PS: I did a little research and Zebras actually live on plains/ savannahs, but I think jungle when I see Zebra Print.

20 comments:

Jonathan Rohr said...

Please tell me you're just kidding about getting a boob job and lipo...

silicone, JUST SAY NO

Melissa Cunningham said...

love the zebra print bikinis!!!!
no doubt you will be rocking the stripes this summer!!!!

:)

californiadreamin said...

OOO love the pink with the zebra!

Katie said...

ahahaha YES, I'm kidding!! Not that I've never considered some new boobies :), but I think they might hamper my running/triathloning.

Chelle said...

Zebra is HOT babe!

Diet Chic ~ Jury said...

Love the zebra with hot pink. I´m sure you´ll look great in it too ;)

Crafty Jogger said...

I love the bathing suit with the pink!

Jeff - DangleTheCarrot said...

Saw the title and thought surely you'd have a pic of Axl Rose -- the bikini shots were much better!!!

Mr Spandex King?? Probably just another triathlete ..lol

the dawn said...

so cute! i love mixing black/white prints with bold colors! go with the pink. fabulous.

coach dion said...

From our club I can run past real Zebra in 10 min... Man it is tough in Africa.

PS and it's so hot hear you would be at the beach in a bikini everyday.

JohnP said...

HAHAHA! Glad you said something, I hardly noticed they were wearing anything :)
Those models ain't got nothing on you - I think the non-pink top with the pink bottoms would look better on you!

Spandex King? Disturbing. lol

Cynthia said...

LOVE the pink zebra print. I have a pair of zebra print sling back heels that are rimmed in pink... so cute!

thefitacademic said...

I think the zebra print is too cute! Love the suits!

Kennyo said...

It's awesome you'll have some time with one of your best friends...

And I love the little dash of pink!

Kennyo

Chad said...

Thanks. That's all.

Chris K said...

I would like to lodge a complaint. Only two bikini pics? Boooooooo

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Girl! You know you would rock that Zebra print! Loving the black and white bold. What else do you like?!!

And, you HAVE to be kdding on the boob job and lipo. You body is legit!!!

Lindsay and James Cotter said...

oh you are making me miss the warm weather! Victoria secret has great suits! Enjoy the time with good friends. YEA!
LC

Roxie-Girl said...

Love the zebra print, I'm going over to VS online to see what they got this year!
Love your blog, just found it while blog hopping.

I'll be back to visit again.

Roxie-Girl

screwdestiny said...

Those bikinis are way cute! I'm sure you will look super hot in them this summer. I wish I looked that good in them, but I would definitely need a boob job for that. :/