Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tentative 2011 Race Schedule

This is a verrryyy tentative schedule, I just want to get it written out and see what I'm working with (everything is on Long Island except for the one NYC race):


January
Winter Run Series- 5k every Sunday at a different NYS park:
1/7 ~ Heckscher 5K
1/14 ~ Sunken Meadow 5 K  (where a ran the majority of my H.S. races!)
1/21~ Caumsett 5K 
1/28 ~ Jones Beach 5K   No go for now, I'm a cold weather wimp : /

February- April ~ TBD

May 
5/1 ~ Long Island Half Marathon

June
Not sure of the dates, but we have a lot of beach/ inter beach events that go on June-August, including: Tobay Boat Race, Tobay Rudy Rescues,  Long Beach Run/Swim/Run

July

7/3 ~ Firecracker Lift and Run  (20 secs subtracted from 5k time for each bench press rep [bodyweight for men, 60% for women])
7/10 ~  Mighty North Fork Tri- 500 m/ 8mi/ 3.5 mi


August
Sometime Mid-August ~  Re-cert swim- 50m/ 200m for time
8/27 ~ Tobay Sprint Triathlon

September 
9/25 ~ Tunnel to Towers NYC 5k

October
10/1~ Montauk  MightyMan Sprint Triathlon or
10/2~ Montauk  MightyMan Half-Tri
10/31 ~ Halloween 5k

November
11/25~ Turkey Trot 5k

December
TBD


Tobay Rudy Rescue Competition:


The Whole Tobay Crew after the rescue comp:


7 comments:

Julie said...

Busy girl!
I was just thinking I should figure out my '11 race schedule...hmmm... pen to paper time.

Keri said...

I love that you like to race as much as I do! Good luck with all these races :)

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

I'm impressed! You are a planner!!

Julie said...

You have a great looking race schedule filled with all sorts of different distances. I would love to run the Long Island half....maybe I need to put that one on my list:)

Cool picture of all you super stud life guards:) Are there really only four female guards?

Matty O said...

Solid schedule, you are gonna be one busy girl next year :)

Good luck!!!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Good luck next year

Darren said...

Great idea to set your schedule for the year. I'm doing the Miami half January 30 but that's as far as I have planned so far.

You've inspired me to set a schedule of races.

Thanks,

Darren@MorePrimeTime.com