Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ABC Push-ups

    I was going to post another video of my push-up progression today,  I recorded a few sets to critique my form.  I think I am finally getting low enough in my push-ups and I did a new max test of 14 with good form.  I'm starting back at Week 1 so I can make sure all gains are done up to my "very high" push-up standard ;)

    Anyway I was going to post a set from today, but this is much, much cuter:

Nolan performing ABC push-ups, which he learned this year in gym :D





Exercise and Education all in one!


I've actually done them with him and they are not as easy as he makes them look :)  I would assume that if you keep your abs tight and stable it is probably a decent core workout.

11 comments:

Jason said...

Love it. And I am going to get Chico to do them, but I am incorporating that into my core workouts as well.

Nolan is one tough dude....

Jeff - DangleTheCarrot said...

That is great! Little dude makes it look soooo easy! hahaha

Detroit Runner said...

LOL. Yes, much harder than it looks!

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

AHHHH!!! Cutest video EVER!! Love it. I need to try those....if that is how you got your arms I am in. P.S. I am obsessed with Glee too!!

Keelie Sheridan said...

OMG. Nolan is adorable. I especially love how "LMNO" is combined into one word... :)

kizzy said...

Thanks for sharing the video..so cool..
--I prefer running without shoes. My toes didn't get cold. Besides, if I'm in front from the start, no one can step on them. ~Michelle Dekkers - mountain hardwear

Snow said...

lol nice. My kids try to mimic me when I am working out in front of them also

PoP said...

That is so cute and quite a w/o. :D

JohnP said...

Hah - he counts like I count my swim laps. I'm not too bright but I'm pretty sure MNO are seperate letters ;) When I lost count of my swim laps, I just make sure I 'round up' just to be safe. I wouldn't want to do any extra now would we? lol :)
Cute!

Melissa Cunningham said...

oh! your son is awesome!
thanks for sharing!

Julie said...

That is absolutely adorable:) I love it...he could probably kick my butt!