Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Race Play List

I named it "Sub-21" (it had a much better ring to it than sub-22 ;)

~Stay Tonight- Matchbook Romance
~Firework- Katy Perry
~One-Eighty By Summer- Taking Back Sunday
~Down- Blink-182
~The Truth- The Spill Canvas
~Wasted- Cartel
~Thnks Fr Th Mmrs- Fall Out Boy
~Right Round- Flo Rida
~Close to Me- The Get Up Kids
~Playing For Keeps - Matchbook Romance
~Lovers And Liars- Matchbook Romance
~My Eyes Burn- Matchbook Romance
~Jamie All Over- Mayday Parade
~Under Pressure- The Used
~Born To Quit - The Used
~Check Yes Juliet- We the Kings
~Untouched- The Veronicas
~One Eight Seven- Senses Fail
~She's Got the Rhythm- The Summer Set
~Number Five With A Bullet- Taking Back Sunday
~Fire Burning- Sean Kingston
~Shoulder To The Wheel- Saves The Day
~Drugs or Me (Styrofoam Remix)- Jimmy Eat World
~Always- Blink-182

Obviously wayyyy  longer than the 20-ish min. I'm actually going to be racing,  but I never know exactly what is gonna get me going on a given day.  This 1 1/2 hour playlist should cover whatever I need :D

4 comments:

Melissa Cunningham said...

good luck tomorrow!!!
i KNOW you will hit sub 21!
im just hoping for 22ish,LOL!!!!
maybe some day soon i will be as fast as you!

Heidi said...

I find music annoying when I run outdoors ... but when I do use music during a workout I'm the same way in needing a wide variety. You never know what is going to light the fire within. Best to have more choices than you need. At a recent race someone was blasting that song from Rocky (Eye of the Tiger). If I could have listened to just that song for the whole distance I could have knocked probably 5 minutes off my time. ;)

Good luck at your race tomorrow. Hope you reach your goal.

TRI714 said...

Good luck !!

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

Awesome playlist....it is better to have too many songs than not enough! Good luck and I can't wait for the recap!