Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sunday Race Costume/Attire Preview

     I am so anxious/ excited about my race on Sunday that I decided to try on my costume/race attire today. You can't really tell from the following picture, but I am wearing black tights w/ spandex shorts over them. I ran in this today (minus the football jersey and eye make-up) to make sure I was comfortable and able to move properly (I was :D).  So here is a preview of my Halloween race attire. . .

In case you were wondering this is my "tough stance," also I'm not really a Philly fan I just like the colors ;)                                                                                             

  
  



I had way too much fun with my photo shoot (continue only if you want to see me making a bunch of ridiculous poses):






I like to make myself look like a painting :)


8 comments:

kizzy said...

Don't be anxious...just keep running..

Good luck on your race on sunday!

--five fingers

Melissa Cunningham said...

good luck tommorow!

Julie said...

Have fun!! I like the "painting" pic, too.

Deb K said...

Hi!
I am now following you from the All Hallow's Eve Blog Hop!

You can find me here~
http://debshere.blogspot.com/

JJ said...

I'm your newest follower from the blog hop. I warmly invite you follow my blog as well. Happy Halloween!

The Disconnected Writer
http://thedisconnectedwriter.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

Good luck at your race! Your costume looks like it will be easy to run in:) Take care!

Tiffany Christie said...

Happy Halloween. Here from the bloghop. I follow you, please follow back
Tiffany
http://tiffspixiedust.blogspot.com

Alejandro "TheFittestVegan" said...

rock on! great looking costume